Monday, May 07, 2012

Three Times

Cockroaches boring through a joint in the kitchen counter = natural disintegration of time, sadness, irritation. A hired worker had pulled out the trim to expose the damage and was preparing to repair it. But it wouldn't be the same.

Cardinal Wolsey
Close to my dream - flip horizontal and
black out the background.
"The purpose of tweeting is to pensieve," a renowned French intellectual said. He was suave and highly regarded and sexy. I interpreted by confirming with him that the purpose of twitter is to ponder. I passed the word on to a passing man who had been in the audience during the lecture. Much of the purpose of passing time is to ignite pondering.

I digitally cleaned up a medieval work of art with a black background, the profile of a man dressed in red. Possibly. There was a lot of red. A cardinal? While I worked I chatted with some kind middle aged highly respected man. He was impressed by my intellect. This is time as well - the old portrait - a profile. A decoration I intended to hang on the wall. An aspect fixed in time.

I hope pondering evokes additional nuanced meanings.

No comments: